The Art of Life by Maznayim

The Art of Life by Maznayim

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One of those weeks...

it's been one of those weeks... slow, sluggish a bit under the emotional weather.

sold two Etz Hayyim paintings today....
and received a beautiful note from my new client

Thank you so much for making concessions for me in order to purchase both pieces from you! I so look forward to receiving those and really, really appreciate your beautiful work! I am sure that these will bring me a great deal of joy each day as I look upon them!

You are a very talented artist!

-C.R.


the concessions she speaks of is that i release immediate payment for one item so i could invoice them together.

this lovely note put a bright smile on my face.

a little bit of kindness goes a long way....

C.R. purchased the multicoloured and the orange themed Etz Hayyim

THANK YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home