The Art of Life by Maznayim

The Art of Life by Maznayim

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Etz Hayyim: TREE OF LIFE




These lovely painted 6 x 8 canvases with genuine Copper leafing.
I currently have these up for auction at eBay.

I've sold three thus far, gave a rather large one to my Rabbi as a gift and one to a very dear friend of mine. The process is quite addictive and meditative.

A lot of thought, love, and consideration goes in to each of them.



******************************************************************







Now these are my babies, my 2und miniature art DOMINOES... who'd a thunk!!

I plan to have several listed started Friday and onward. These are very popular and past clients have emailed me asking for MORE. Makes me happy because I enjoy creating these miniature Frida Kahlo tributes.

Ok, its late!! GoodNight!!

1 Comments:

Blogger katat0nik said...

Those dominoes look so cool all lined up together!! Nice work :)

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home